Sunday Night Blues Buster: Presenting Yourself Like A Boss
THIS WEEKEND WE LEARNED HOW TO PRESENT YOURSELF LIKE A BOSS.
Sound like a useful skill? Give this week’s episode of #SNBB a listen to learn more.
- The Rules (or Guidelines) to Success. Acknowledge Stress. Set Goals. Prioritize. Execute.
- Brag About Yourself. Be clear about what your responsibilities are, what goals you set, and how you did. And talk about it. To everyone who matters.
- Own Your Dreams. Be upfront about what you want and ask for the things you need.
WHAT ARE THE SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES ANYWAY?
Symptoms vary, but for most people they include:
- Chronic Pajama Wearing
- Stress Headaches
- Unexplained Frustrated Outbursts
- Dreams of Missing Deadlines
BUT ONLY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS!
According to a recent HuffPost article, at least 78% of Americans suffer from Sunday Night Anxiety.
I know that we can bust it if we work together, so I’ve put together this series on Like A Boss Girls to banish the Sunday Night Blues forever. Tune in every Sunday at 7pm EST over on our Facebook page to get your fix of our interactive live goal-setting webinar!