Sunday Night Blues Buster: A Systematic Approach to (un)Feeling Overwhelmed
THIS WEEKEND WE LEARNED WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR WORKLOAD IS OUT OF CONTROL.
Is that resonating with your current stress level? Give this week’s episode of #SNBB a listen to learn more.
THIS WEEK’S TAKEAWAYS:
- Delegate. Because you don’t have to do everything yourself.
- Ask For Peer Help. Sometimes you have 100 hours of work to do and the person next to you is playing tetris. Help each other.
- Escalate. If you can’t get it done, let your manager know. He or She is there to help you succeed.
WHAT ARE THE SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES ANYWAY?
Symptoms vary, but for most people they include:
- Chronic Pajama Wearing
- Stress Headaches
- Unexplained Frustrated Outbursts
- Dreams of Missing Deadlines
BUT ONLY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS!
According to a recent HuffPost article, at least 78% of Americans suffer from Sunday Night Anxiety.
I know that we can bust it if we work together, so I’ve put together this series on Like A Boss Girls to banish the Sunday Night Blues forever. Tune in every Sunday at 7pm EST over on our Facebook page to get your fix of our interactive live goal-setting webinar!